Monday, July 22, 2013

XOXO

Online Card Class Summer Card Camp 2
Third Week, First Day 

In Kristina Werner's lesson today, she showed us how to sew cord on a card from middle to top, then bottom to end, with the sentiment in-between. I did not find it easy, but I did it. She also demonstrated water coloring with Tim Holtz Distress inks in blue and purple. Fortunately, I was able to locate those colors and try it out. Instead of following Kristina's example with a diecut star on the front of her card, I stamped an outline of a heart over the water-colored paper and then cut it out for the front.

I love this card, now that I finally finished it! Sewing is not easy for me, even this little bit, but I got it done. I added a little Stickles glitter in the heart.


Hope you had a good day, too. Thanks for taking a look at today's creations. Please leave a comment so I'll be motivated to keep on going tomorrow! See you then!

5 comments:

  1. I think you're on a ROLL TODAY!!!!!!!!!!! This looks GREAT TOO!!!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice technique! Don't think I've seen that done before. Your card turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. Interesting technique, I'm going to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!