Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Cupcake

Week 2, Day 3, Summer Card Camp2

There was a sketch in class that I had yet to try, so today was the day -- or, the afternoon at least -- to jump in and just do it. In case you can't tell, it is the third sketch, with the circles. I still didn't do all that was shown in Julie Ebersole's video, so there might still be another card added to my blog before the day is out...depends on how sore my feet get because I have a need to stand up while I stamp, cut, paste, etc.

The sentiment stamp is from Stephanie Bernard's Stamps of Life. I had a hard time finding one that would fit!

5 comments:

  1. SUPER CUTE SHARON!!!!!:) WONDERFUL interpretation of the sketch!!!!!!;)LOOOVE THAT CUPCAKE!!!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lots of fun! Great combination of papers/patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layering and choice of paper. The touch of glitter is just right! That card is a keeper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, Sharon. I like all the elements, and the sentiment looks shadow stamped, or is it my eyesight, I have a headache, blurry vision. LOL
    But, had to come here to support one of my best peeps!
    You are just going to town making cards, mojo is in high gear?
    Classes become you, I think! I am so glad! I love them too!
    Beautiful work, Sharon, way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous. I can't imagine how good you will be once you get to sit down again. Great colors!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!