Thursday, July 25, 2013

Vintage

Online Card Class Summer Card Camp 2
Week Three, Day Four

Today's challenge was to reach outside our comfort zone and create something a little different than our natural style. That was hard for me. Kristina Warner showed us a vintage type of card that was her take on "shabby chic" and that is what I based my card on.

Just as I was walking away from the card, I realized I saw no purple. Oops! Well, if the light hits it right, the gem in the center of the top flower looks a little purple...just a little.

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you are enjoying this class as much as I am. Hate to see our last day come around tomorrow! You know your notes mean the world to me, so please say Hi while you're here and leave a comment. Thank you!

11 comments:

  1. I think you did a great job! Shabby chic is really out of my comfort zone. I see other people make really pretty cards, but I can't picture it when I try. Love your little flowers....so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on your card! Lots of wonderful details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty Sharon! You did a great job CASEing Kristina's card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. I think I am seeing purple in my sleep. Your embossing was beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE what you've done Sharon!!!!!!! (It's taken me ALL DAY to get around to you! SORRY!!! I've been working away!!!!! THANKS for coming over to visit!) :) I LOOOOOOOVE the gold embossing background! AND that little bit of print paper! ( P.S. That's one of my B.D. gifts in the closet right now---a dictionary/ printed page stamp!) :) SUPER JOB!!!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! I'm pretty sure that gem is a teensy bit purple! You've done a great job on this class!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another winner Sharon. I love the embossed background. You do "outside my comfort zone" very well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sharon - What a lovely job you did on your card! It is beautiful. That gold embossed background is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nicely done Sharon! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooh, I missed this one before. It's totally gorgeous, Sharon!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!