Thursday, July 11, 2013

Day 3, Part 2

Online Card Class's Summer Card Camp 2, still Day 3

After thinking over my first creation of the day (see earlier post), I realized it was too simple. I needed to add more. I reviewed the class videos again and then created this card that includes "stitching" (by pen) and banners rather than strips running down the column. Instead of die cutting letters,  I used Thicker Stickers. Those are fun--a lot thicker than regular alphabet stickers and usually a lot brighter, too. I also rediscovered a butterfly punch I'd forgotten I even had! Amazing what you learn in these classes! I thought the little pearls were perfect for the pink butterfly. Hope you do, too!

So, here's the second card for Day 3. Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments -- they truly make my day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your comments!