Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Favorite Things


This card is for the Gina K Design's Monday Challenge where we are to use a card inspired by a favorite embellishment. Well, that is not easy. I like everything in my stash--that's why I have it! After looking through my "favorite, favorites" stash, I finally chose these flowers from Paper Studio's Spare Parts. I also selected my favorite die, Spellbinder's Nestabilities Heart Circles. The sentiment is from Gina K Design's Purr-fectly Delightful Stamp Set by Theresa Momber. I'm beginning to realize she's one of my favorites from that group. Very nice person, too.

Thanks for coming by! I am motivated by your comments, and I appreciate every one of them. Please keep me going on this creative journey by leaving a word or two. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your comments!