Monday, July 29, 2013

Wrap Up I

Online Card Class Summer Card Camp2
Wrap-Up
 
Our final day in class has arrived. Kristina Werner and Jennifer McGuire provided video tutorials to demonstrate different ways to use the new color choices given. I followed Kristina's lesson, "Extended Inside Edge" but instead of using a chevron pattern on the card as she did, I used a wavy pattern. I also added some gems along the top of the card. The inside has a white panel with edging I created using a MS punch.


Thanks for looking! I will have one other card posted shortly, too, that follows a lesson in this final class.

I have learned a great deal from this three-week class. Looking back over the cards I've created since Day One, it seems surreal. Many thanks to Jennifer McGuire and Kristina Werner for all your hard work putting this together, and to the other guests who provided lessons throughout the class.

To all of you who have posted comments, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Your encouraging words kept me going, ready for the next challenge! Don't stop now, because you can follow my blog by clicking on the button toward the top of the page, on the right. I post several times a week, so you should never get bored!

I love to read your comments, so be sure to leave a word or two to refuel me for the next card!

4 comments:

  1. WHAT A FABULOUS CARD SHARON!!!!!!!! I LOOOOOOOOOVE IT!!!!!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Ombré colours, and your cute edge peeking out is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card. I love the colors and the decorative edge.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!