Thursday, July 11, 2013

Day 4 Big Challenge!

Today we were assigned a Big Challenge -- to create a card, start-to-finish, in 10 minutes. TEN MINUTES! I refused to panic. If I did, great. If I didn't, I'd just try and try and try again!

Here's my very first attempt:



I learned this from a tutorial in class today. Start with one round circle on white cardstock. Then layer 8 circles, folded twice, around the top, spreading just a little so you can see both layers. Add bling  to connect the circle in the center. Stamp the sentiment, add more bling, and DONE! This took no time at all.

Did I make the challenge? What do you think? Of course! After all, I wouldn't quit until I did! Now, I think I'll go try it again...

9 comments:

  1. Great card, Sharon! Love the colors you chose for the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This id adorable!! I am going to have to try this technique but was too afraid with only having 10 minutes to do the card. You rocked this challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job!! I really need to try a 10 minute card today! I keep putting it off :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great combo of paper. I like this circle idea and you executed it perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job, Sharon! Great paper choices.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute, Sharon! I'm inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your flower turned out great! I didn't dare try this for the 10 minute challenge, but I'd still like to make one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like your flower! I attempted using that card as inspiration but it quickly fell flat when I couldn't get the flowers to look the way I wanted them too.
    However, yours are really cute!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!