Saturday, July 13, 2013

Day 5 Part 2

I had to give that acetate window another try in hopes a second run would make it easier and the card would be more pleasing to the eye. The result? Well, you tell me!


Yes, it was a little easier this time -- at least it took me less than six (6!) hours! This color combination is a little hard for me -- a bit out of my comfort zone, if you know what I mean. That's probably because I don't have the right shades that would work better together. Anyway, the paper I did use came from two (quite different) sources, which was necessary to get the pinks right. The cover sheet and one inside page was from the Lost & Found Madison Avenue 6 x 6 Designer Paper Pad by My Minds Eye. The other pieces were from  Provo's small Luxury Stack. Weird combination, I know, but the shades worked well together. I added borders of blue that came from my stash. The writing was in a gray tone. Think that covers it! No, actually, it doesn't. I forgot to emboss!!! Sheez...

Thanks for stopping by. I am thrilled by your comments. They truly help guide me toward my next card and motivate me for another project! I look forward to seeing you next class day.  Even if you're not from class, I'll be here, on the next class day!

2 comments:

  1. I really like how this card comes together, it is a little different to many of the other cards from class and it really caught my eye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great...love those papers together. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!