Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Dotted Embossing

Online Card Class Summer Card Camp2
Week 3, Day 2 

Here is another card with an embellished die cut. Not sure it's my best, but it was a second try on coating these delicate cuts.



First, I coated the center flower of the Kraft die cut with VersaMark pen, then heat embossed with Stampendous Lilac Embossing Powder. I repeated that three times. Then I added a purple Paper Studio gem stone in the center of the flower. After adding the Hero Arts sentiment, I used Baby Blue Liquid Pearls for dots to outline and underline for focus on the elements. Some of the dots are bigger than others; I had a clot that kept closing up the opening for the Liquid Pearls that was driving me nuts!

Thanks again for taking a look. I appreciate your comments greatly--they keep me motivated to continue moving forward on this creative journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your comments!