Friday, August 23, 2013

Heat Embossing


This was created for a challenge at Gina K Designs where we were to heat emboss an image for our card. I first inked the floral stamp in VersaMark, then stamped the image across the paper before heat embossing with clear embossing powder. Using Tim Holtz Distress Inks, I sponged Spiced Marmalade, Wild Honey and Fired Brick colors over the embossed images.  The sentiment is heat embossed in black. Pure Luxury Paper with embossed images is from Gina K Designs and Designer Paper is from Stampin Up!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you like today's card. Please leave a comment before you go--sure makes my day!

2 comments:

  1. I sure like that flower image. Looks great with the clear embossing and all of the sponged colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flower image. I love the look of sponging over embossed images.

    Only one more week in MN then back home to all my good supplies and lots of card making. Yaaa-hooo!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!