Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Painted Domino

Here's an entry into a Challenge with a Twist at Outlawz- Mixed Media. For this, I painted a Domino, then stamped the sentiment and small, tiny images with ink before adding a few pieces of shiny bling in the center of the flowers. This was a fun project, and I hope to do more of it in the future.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful, positive day! Keep up the good work and come back soon! Please don't forget to leave a comment -- I enjoy reading them and they give such a positive boost as I continue on this creative journey. Thank you!

3 comments:

  1. Great idea!! what kind of paint did you use for the Domino?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used an old bottle of paint from Making Memories. Remember those? They sold in packs of four, I believe, with little foam brushes included.

      Delete
  2. bandarq This is my first time visit to your blog and I am very interested in the articles that you serve. Provide enough knowledge for me. Thank you for sharing useful and don't forget, keep sharing useful info:

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!