Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Blues

This card was created for the Color Challenge where we were to use Brilliant Blue, Feather Creme, and Peacock Blue. Problem is, my camera did not cooperate and I didn't get it posted in time on their site. I thought I'd still post it here because I like the card very much. Very pretty colors! The images are from Stampin Up, two-step stamping where you use two stamps for the same image, on the smaller flowers.

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you like this card as much as I do. Please leave a comment before you go. Take it easy!

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear, I hate it when that happens! Can't tell you how many times I've missed a challenge deadline, after working on a project. Your card is beautiful, and someone will be so happy to receive it!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!