Thursday, August 15, 2013

Friendship

This card was created to fit the Outlawz Paper a la Mode challenge to include an image of friendship. I love this stamp set from Stampin Up! I think it fits this challenge perfectly.

This is a very clean & simple card, just inked in black, with a touch of  Flamingo Liquid Pearls in the flower and across one of the dresses. I also added just a bit of Scattered Straw Stickles where the sand would be.

Hope you enjoy this card. Please leave a comment to let me know what you think -- I enjoy reading them very much. They keep me moving forward on this creative journey!

1 comment:

  1. Popped over from the Outlawz forum to get a better look. Glad I did, this card is stunning! Love how you've kept it very CAS, such a beautiful image. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!