Saturday, August 31, 2013

OWH Challenge 1

I am participating in Operation Write Home's Labor Day Weekend's Virtual Cardmaking Party, and this is the first challenge, requiring us to use squares (or other such shape, such as hexagons, etc.) with paper appropriate for a Christmas card. My squares are cut from some very old Christmas paper I've had on hand for years. The sentiment is from Stephanie Barnard's Stamps of Life.

Hope this isn't too early to post a Christmas card. It seems a little weird taking a picture of a Christmas card in 90-degree heat, but that's the way it is during Fall in the South!

Thanks for looking. Take a moment, if you will, to leave a comment and let me know what you think. I can take it! Have a good weekend! There should be more posts following this for future OWH challenges. I LOVE making cards for soldiers who are serving our Country!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww.. So cute! I love when it's time to string up the Christmas lights! Thanks for sharing your great card! I hope you have fun with the VCMP

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!