Thursday, August 29, 2013

Pumpkins!

This picture is a bit far away, but you get the idea of the card! Yes, this is another card where I gold embossed the images, both the apples at the top and the pumpkins at the bottom. I decided I would go all out and create as many cards with gold embossing as possible for this week's challenge at Gina K Designs. I want to win a free Gift Bag from her!

My style is obviously leaning toward clean & simple, as I don't usually add a lot of frill to my cards. That's just like me, actually...not a lot of frill! Ha! Seriously, I thank you for stopping by and hope you like today's card. Take it easy! Don't forget to leave a comment so I'll have the mojo to keep up with this creative journey...could be a long road, but oh, what fun!

2 comments:

  1. Sharon, I love your fall cards with the gold embossing. Fall is my favorite time of year and fall cards are my fvorite cards to make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Sharon! I love the gold embossing with the fall stamps, so elegant.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!