Saturday, August 31, 2013

OWH Challenge 2

As previously stated, I am participating in Operation Write Home's Labor Day Weekend Virtual Cardmaking Party, and this is the second Challenge I've participated in. Requirements included creating a card using something that would stand for the three letters in Operation (O) Write (W) Home (H). I've created a card using Orange paper on a White cardbase with the sentiment, With Love, and the card has Holes behind the silver gems. That H was a hard one! Anyway, this is my card for the challenge, and I hope you like it!

Thanks for stopping by. Please take a moment to leave a comment so I'll know you were here! Have a wonderful Labor Day Weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Love that you did not let the H stop you-- very clever to use holes! Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining my challenge and thanks for your support of OWH and our troops!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!