Saturday, November 2, 2013

Joy

Used this penguin stamp again for another Christmas card. I think this one is close to my favorite so far. Used Wishing You Joy stamp set for the image and Snow One Like You for the sentiment. Embossed the penguin in Memento Luxe Northern Pine green ink. Love that stuff -- so rich! Embossed the background in snowflake embossing folder. Layered in green. All stamps and papers from Gina K Designs--very high quality.

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment before you go...you know how much they mean to me and how they keep me motivated, so come on, talk to me!

3 comments:

  1. Awwww, so, so cute. Black & white is becoming my favorite combo for Christmas cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. When someone first coined the expression "cute as a button," they must have been looking at a penguin!! This is adorable, Sharon!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!