Sunday, November 17, 2013

I Copied!

I found a card in the Gallery at OCC's Holiday Card Workshop 2013, Day 3, that I just love, so I had to COPY it for myself! Thank you, Jen D, whoever you are--from class, I know that) for the opportunity to see and then try such an awesome card. This is so elegant and lovely!

I dry embossed white cardstock with a snowflake embossing folder, leaving the middle part blank at an angle. It didn't make a very deep impression toward the bottom left, but next time I'll remember that and do it differently. The middle has a strip of cranberry cardstock, then another white layer, heat embossed with the sentiment. I just love this!!! It's so crisp and clean. I think this is another one I'd be happy to reproduce in multiples.

Thanks for stopping by again. I know I'm flooding you with cards right now, but the class has kept me very busy trying new things, and I'm not about to stop now! (Just a warning there...) Hope you had a good weekend, and I hope to see you again soon!

4 comments:

  1. I don't blame you for copying, this looks amazing!! There have been such wonderful cards to be inspired by on the workshop, from students and teachers. This is my first online class and am loving it. Can't wait to see what you come up with next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is certainly worthy of casing! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not copying, its inspiring...she inspired you and you have inspired us! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is simply beautiful. What a great card to CASE

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!