Monday, November 25, 2013

Harvest of Wishes

This week I'm taking a step back and thinking about gratitude instead of Christmas. Thanksgiving is in a few days, and with the upcoming storm I'm not sure I'll be able to be with family as expected. Whether I am with them or not, I do have a "harvest of wishes" for each of them during this holiday season, bundled up with a whole lot of love!

Thanks for stopping by, and just in case I don't get another card posted in the next day or two, may you have a blessed Thanksgiving holiday!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Sharon, and a very Happy Thanksgiving to you, as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and a heart warming story Sharon. I hope you have a safe, warm, surrounded by family, Happy Thanksgiving. Blessings to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card. Happy Thanksgiving to you as well!

    kreN@http://afourthlife.blogspot.com
    Come and follow me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Happy Thanksgiving

    Kathleen (from GinaK)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card with wonderful sentiment. Hope the weather cooperates so you can be with your family. Happy Thanksgiving Sharon

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!