Friday, November 29, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!!!


Above is a picture of me in Boston with my brother, Craig,  (in the chef's coat) and sister, Cecilia, with her husband, Rich. We had a fabulous Thanksgiving. My brother is a wonderful chef at home, an entrepreneur at work. With friends and family, we prepared and ate mulled cider, two turkeys, corn casserole, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, stuffing, acorn squash, two gravies, green beans, broccoli with pasta, sweet potato pie, pumpkin pie, apple pie and rice pudding. I'm STILL full!!!

I am so glad I made the trip! We had a wonderful Thanksgiving together yesterday and have spent today relaxing at a luxury movie theater while watching the sequel to Hunger Games, and then relaxing at Craig's house in front of the fire. The only thing missing is my two sons, Chris and Coleman. They are many, many miles away, working and sharing the holiday with their friends. I don't think anybody should have to work on Thanksgiving!!!

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate your visits more than you know, and I hope you, too, had a wonderful Thanksgiving with family and friends. There's nothing like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your comments!