Friday, November 22, 2013

More Holiday Cards

 Here are two cards I created with the Season's Greetings Stamp TV kit from Gina K Designs. I absolutely love this kit! There are so many wonderful, big stamps that offer endless possibilities for holiday cards!

I created these cards following videos by Gina K at Gina K Designs. She is a wonderful teacher and mentor, and very easy to follow. Her products are top quality all the way. I highly recommend her. Check out her site at stamptv.ning.com.

Thanks for coming by today! I appreciate your visit, and appreciate your comments even more! Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Sharon, hello! You have been a busy little card making bee haven't you. And who benefits from all your hard work...we do! Wonderful creativity and inspiration in both of your cards. Love that you have two totally different cards using the same stamp. Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!