Friday, November 8, 2013

More Christmas Previews

 This card uses an image from one stamp set and the sentiment from another by Gina K Designs. I love this background paper!!! You'll be seeing more of it, for sure. It's almost like plastic glitter and very easy to work with.
This card includes stamps and dies from Stephanie Barnard's Stamps of Life. I just love the candy stamp and the dies that go with it! That's going to be useful while creating cards for the holidays.

So sorry it's been a while since I last posted. I had camera issues...so frustrating! All is well now, so you should be seeing more creations in the near future. I appreciate your visit and hope you will leave a comment before you go. That means the world to me! Have a good weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Wow Sharon, wonderful cards! Your description of the "plastic glitter" paper sounds very interesting, but beyond that it's gorgeous and I can't wait to see more of it too. Keep those posts coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! Gorgeous Sharon, the 'plastic glitter' paper sure adds beauty....hope to see more of it soon.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!