Friday, November 22, 2013

Holiday Card Workshop 2013 Day 5

Today's class was about His and Her Holiday cards. I will show you the masculine card here.

First I heat embossed a snowflake in silver, then die cut two snowflakes in white before heat embossing them in silver. Covering them in silver embossing powder was a bit tricky, but holding onto them while using the heat gun was even worse! I finally accomplished the task for both snowflakes, then used wet glue to adhere them to the layer of silver paper. I also heat embossed the sentiment before layering them onto Gina K Design's Red Hot cardstock. Finally, I put all that on top of a base layer of white cardstock.

Thank you for stopping by today! The next post will have feminine card. As always, I appreciate your comments very much. You keep me going on this creative journey!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous snowflakes, and well worth the bother. Love Helen

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!