Monday, November 18, 2013

Day 4, Yet Again!

Here's my the third card I created today:


This is my least favorite of those I made today, but I followed instructions given by Shari Carroll. She was on a roll today, giving us two videos with multiple cards each! She was hard to keep up with, but she did teach me more about how to "Stretch Your Holiday Stamps" which was the title of today's class. I used stamps from Stephanie Barnard's Stamps of Life, colored them in with Stampin Up! markers, then stamped my sentiment on two pieces of paper, just as Shari showed, before layering them onto a red piece of paper and adding gems. I think I'd like this better if the sentiment was not split like that, but I followed directions and did it this way. I'll probably add either Glossy Accents or Stickles to the Christmas lights to make them glisten.

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy your visits very much and really like your comments! Please come back again soon. I'll be lookin' for you!

3 comments:

I'd love to read your comments!