Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Holiday Cards


Here are a couple of Christmas cards I've been working on that are entered in a challenge at Gina K Designs. We were to use a strip of paper on our cards. I put two on the second card. Still haven't decided on one I can make easily in multiples to send during the Christmas season, but these are possibilities.

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your visit and hope you will leave a comment before you go. Have a wonderful day!

P.S. Did you notice the addition to my banner for the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday? I think it's so cute I couldn't help but add it here! Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. Very cute Christmas cards! Love the simplicity of them with their slight shimmer!
    <3 Emily L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon, you make THE best Christmas cards ever. Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!