Friday, April 22, 2016

Hello


Hello! How are you'all doing this fine Friday? Can't believe another week has gone by. Time flies! Well, sometimes it does, at least.

Thank you for your encouraging comments after my surgery. My ankle continues to heal. I can stand on it longer with little pain; bruises and swelling have gone down, too. Yesterday I got the stitches out. I immediately came home and took a very long, hot shower. Oh, how that felt good! Two weeks of sponge baths is for the birds!

Now, on to the card. Stamps of Life sends me a Card Kit every month loaded with cardstock, patterned paper, stamps, dies and embellishments. April's kit included most of what you see on my card. The patterned paper was colored with Stamps of Life markers (new!), but I'm not very happy with my coloring job. I need the other marker set so I can blend more colors that go together. (Do we ever have enough?) Anyway, the sentiment and embellishments are from the kit, too. The gems in the flowers are from my stash.

This card is way out from my usual style, but it was fun to put together. Once I got started, I forgot about my ankle and just kept going. Healing at its best!

Thank you for stopping by today! I appreciate your comments and visits very much, and I hope to see you again real soon ~


6 comments:

  1. Isn't this so pretty! Love all of your beautiful blossoms, especially on the 'newsprint' Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so pretty and colorful. It looks great on the newsprint background

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great job - not my style of card, either, but I do like how you did this one! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Sharon, this is just SO pretty!! Love those colored flowers on the newsprint and your cardstock choices. Glad your ankle is healing so well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card, I LOVE all those colorful flowers. You must have had a ball creating this. And the background patterned paper is genius!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!