Sunday, April 17, 2016

Always Find A Song


Hello! How's your weekend coming along? I hope it's been nice and sunny, and you are able to get outside a little while. Our temperatures here in NC are beginning to climb from the 60s to the 70s, and the beautiful sun is shining.  YAY!

I'm still hopping around with a sore ankle, but the healing is progressing. I have seen the scar from the surgery, and it's not too bad. I'm going through the "itching stage" right now, which my Dad always said "means it's healing." I hope he's right!

Thank you so very much for your well wishes! It means a lot to have friends like you!

After lying around all week, I just HAD to get back to cardmaking! This card took no time to put together, yet it's pretty and meaningful. The stamp set is Birds & Blossoms 2, illustrated by Theresa Momber at Gina K Designs, and I colored the flowers with Copics. Sequins were added for some bling, as well as a touch of sparkle with Wink of Stella on the blooms.

I just love these Cherry Blossoms! It reminds me of when I got to see the real things in Washington, DC. several years ago. Good memories!

Thank you for stopping by today. I appreciate your comments and visits very much, and I hope to see you again real soon ~


6 comments:

  1. Isn't this just beautiful and simply sweet! Love the design and your colors....that sentiment is divine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the colors

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty. Love the color and the greeting is really awesome!! So glad you are healing! Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with your Dad, Sharon. Itching is definitely a sign of all those healing cells busy, busy, busy!! Leave them alone! I'm glad to see you got to do some card art! It's a beautiful design, so perfect for springtime!! Enjoy your day as best you can! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so simply beautiful and springy. Love the colors and the sentiment. Glad you're healing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card - best wish on your continued recovery!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!