Saturday, May 3, 2014

Too Cute

Hello! I hope you're having a wonderful weekend! So sorry I haven't posted for a while. I have had some tests done and it has absorbed my thoughts for a while. Now that it's over with I can get back to creating.

This has to be one of my favorite stamps! I have pictures of my own two sons that look almost exactly like this image. Of course, that's back when they were little guys! One of them even wore a red baseball cap wherever he went.

The stamp is from 2002 River City Rubber Stamp and the paper is from My Mind's Eye.

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your visits and comments very much. Have a good weekend!


2 comments:

  1. What an amazing stamp, have never seen one like that before. I thought you were going to say you had printed out a photo to look like a stamp. Love it with the blue and green too!! Hope your enjoying getting back into crafting. I hadn't posted for nearly two weeks myself until recently because of medication problems, the joy of the medical world. Look forward to see what other creations you come up with this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card!! love that stamp. Welcome back to creating and I hope your health problems are easily treatable.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!