Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Watercolor Day 8


Hello! This is actually Wednesday, Day 9, in my Watercolor for Card Makers Online Card Class, but I am posting yesterday's card, which was Day 8. I had more injections and was out of it most of the day, so I'm a day behind. Today I'm feeling much better and am ready to get back at it!

For this card, I used a stencil-like piece to help guide my hand for the flower. I cut out the flower using a die and then painted inside the cutout. Laura Bassen had provided a video teaching us how to do this, and I was happy to try it out. The other lessons looked a bit too difficult for me!

Thank you for stopping by today. I appreciate your visits and comments very much. Some of you that I've met from previous classes have posted comments, and I greatly appreciate you doing so. Take it easy and have a great day!


4 comments:

  1. Great job on this! Glad to hear you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and soft looking Sharon. Beautiful card and love the watercolor look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharon my dear, I love all your cards but this one is my favorite.....well, one of my favorites. Glad you're feeling better, hope you continue to do so.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!