Monday, October 3, 2016

You've Got A Friend


Hi everybody! Finally, we're at Challenge #4 for Stamp TV's World Card Making Challenges. For this one, we're to use a stenciled background. It's been a while since I pulled out a stencil, but I always enjoy it when I play around with them to see what I can do.

This stencil is from Gina K Designs, and I used her ink in various Fall colors to go along with the trees in the main image, including Faded Brick, Fresh Asparagus, Honey Mustard, and Prickly Pear. This piece was layered onto green cardstock.

I thought I had not gotten this card done in time for the World's Card Making Challenge's deadline, but due to technical difficulties on the site, Gina extended the day and time it's due. YAY! I got all four cards done for the four World Card Making Day Challenges. Now, we'll see if I can get anymore cards created before this next deadline.

Thanks for stopping by today! I appreciate your comments and visits very much, and I hope to see you again real soon ~


5 comments:

  1. WOW!! this really gives off a feeling of fall. Love your stenciled background

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one amazeballs background! I still have not been able to play. You did a fabulous job creating this beauty and all the gorgeous colors Sharon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That stencil is a great backdrop for this fall-themed beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty, I love what you have done for this challenge. I forgot about that trees stamp, I must haul it out now. Great color blending too!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!