Monday, October 3, 2016

With Love


Hi everybody! I decided to post the rest of the cards I made for the World Cardmaking Day Challenge at Gina K Designs' Stamp TV.

For this card, Challenge #2, I followed the directions to use foiled background and sentiment. It was created by using a Foil-Mates piece of cardstock with the design on it and Rainbow Foil. Before I ran it through the machine, I added Fossilized Amber and Carved Pumpkin inks (by Tim Holtz). You can kind of see the rainbow effect from the foil on the oval with the sentiment. I just happened to find that gold ribbon piece in my stash, and it matches perfectly! WooHoo!

I appreciate you stopping by today. Your comments and visits mean the world to me, and I hope to see you real soon ~ Challenge #3 and #4 are next!


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Sharon. I love the look of foiling but I haven't convinced myself to get the right tools....yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you have done with this card stock. I sponged on mine too, but made the mistake of foiling first, and the sponging dulled the foil. You are smarter than me....lol. This is beautiful with the rainbow foiling. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!