Thursday, October 13, 2016

Boo!


Hello everybody! How's your day coming along? Our weather has finally turned the corner, and the sun is shining. Goodbye Hurricane Matthew! Thankfully, everyone is safe & sound. No worries here.

Refusing to cave into boredom during the storm, I began creating more Halloween cards. Using my new Playful Patterns-Haunted paper pack from Taylored Expressions, I die cut a few different patterns and adhered them to my base, cut from Sizzix Stand-Up frame dies. (I know that was a long sentence but it told you everything you need to know for this card, didn't it? lol)

I love the patterns in this paper pack. It's my first time buying from Taylored Expressions, and I'm very happy with my purchase.

Below is another card I created using more products from them.


This card has more patterned paper from the same paper pack I used in the previous card. I'm not sure where the web came from but the embossed background was created using an embossing folder, also from Taylored Expressions. I colored some of them black so they would make more of an impression.

The sentiment used and images used on both of these cards came from the stamp set at Gina K Designs called Wicked.

Thank you for stopping by today. I appreciate your comments and visits very much, and I hope to see you again real soon ~


2 comments:

  1. Super cute Halloween cards, I really like how you have used those papers. Don't you just love the Halloween colors, especially the purple in there. So glad everyone is safe, this was a bad hurricane. It's going to take a long time for everyone to recover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both super cute. I especially like the background paper on the first one and what a great idea to color just a few of the embossed bats.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!