Monday, October 24, 2016

Warm Holidays


Hi everybody! Hope your week has started off with a bang! Our weather is beautiful here in NC. The sun is shining and the temperature is in the high 60s, low 70s.

This is a very simple card I created over the weekend. It's one of my first Christmas cards created for the 2016 Christmas holiday.

The stamp and die set came from Gina K Designs and is called 'Tis The Sea-Sun. Gina had a tremendous release a week ago, and this was part of it. You ought to go check it out!

I thought this penguin was appropriate since I live near the beach (about 5 miles). The images were die cut and colored with Copic markers. There are two other penguins that go in this set who are warmly wrapped in winter hats and scarves.

Thank you for stopping by today! I appreciate your comments and visits very much, and I hope to see you again real soon ~


5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I'm smiling so big right now. This is the cutest Christmas card ever!!! Love how you have used that stamp set, it's just perfect!!! and the shadowing underneath the images is genius!!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, Sharon, what a super fun Christmas card from anyone living near the coast! Dude Penguin is too adorable in those tiny trunks, sunglasses, and hat!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this set and your card is just too cute! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that's a real "Cool Dude" Penguin...super cute. Perfect "balmy" Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute - and the idea of a beach Christmas is very appealing!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!