Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Stretch Your Stamps 2 Day 9

Hello! How's everybody doing today? This is my second post today but the first for Day 9 of Stretch Your Stamps 2 Online Card Class.

I used W Plus 9 Fresh Cut Florals stamp set for this card. Following Yana Smakula's video lesson, I first stamped the leaves in Memories Unicorn (white) Pigment ink all around the card, then went back in pink and purple and stamped the images again, leaving some white. The sentiment in the center is from the same stamp set.

Thank you for stopping by again today. I appreciate your comments and videos very much, and I hope to see you again real soon ~


7 comments:

  1. I like yours better lol - I like the white trim around the edge :) Thanks for your comments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you were very brave! I haven't tried this technique yet..my placement skills are so awful...everything goes wonky. Your card is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the the colors and how this card came out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how fun. Love our colors, and that's a great idea. You have really rocked these classes. Good for you for sticking with it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very striking with the bright, beautiful, fun colors. You always do such an amazing job with your online classes.....well, actually you do an amazing job all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful. Love the mix of blue and pink with the white. Shadow stamping looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!