Sunday, August 10, 2014

Stretch Your Stamps 2 Day 6

Hi everybody! Hope you had a good weekend. The weather has continued to be wet and chilly. I sure miss that sunshine!

These tags were created following Laura Bassen's video lesson for Stretch Your Stamps 2 Day 5. One tag was embossed in white and the other was stamped in Memento's Tuxedo Black and then colored with Distress Inks. The background on the first was sponged with Festive Berries, Spice Marmalade and Spun Sugar colors. I used the same for the second and then added some glitter from my Wink Of Stella glitter pen.

The stamp set I used for today is Stamper's Best Woodcut Flowers. It has one long strip of flowers in the set and multiple pieces of flowers you can add to it. I think it's one of my favorite stamp sets.

Thank you for stopping by today. I appreciate your comments and visits very much, and I hope to see you again soon ~


4 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! Great stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon, your tags are gorgeous and I too love the stamps. You've colored them beautifully (as usual). Thank you for some fun Monday Morning inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both tags! You are really rockin' this class. This is a great example of how you can use your stamps in multiple ways. Your colors are beautiful here!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute tags, and gorgeous coloring! Nice job!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!