Saturday, August 16, 2014

New Challenge!

Hello friends! How is your weekend coming along? I am going through withdrawal from Stretch Your Stamps 2 Online Card Class! Last night as I was going through my emails, I noticed an opportunity to join a new challenge -- new for me, at least.

Inspired By Stamping ("IBS) has a challenge with three examples for inspiration -- one with four colors, one sketch, and one chevron. I decided to combine the colors with the chevron for my card.

The chevron dies were bought several months ago and have been sitting with my stash of dies ever since. I didn't know where to start with these guys, but the inspiration card for IBS really helped me get going. The cardstock is from Stampin Up! and the pink piece is from Mariposa Matstack.

This card will be entered into the IBSIC #85.

Thanks for coming by today! I appreciate your visits and comments very much, and I hope to see you again real soon ~



7 comments:

  1. TOTALLY love this creation, Sharon! The colors are perfectly meshed and I adore those fun chevrons! Thanks for joining us at Inspired By Stamping! :) HUGS! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful combination! I need to catch up on the SYS2 class. Hoping for some downtime this week to do so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. IBS is a very nice website. They have wonderful stamps - I won the Sweet Pea one awhile ago. The only thing is, they are out of Australia, so it takes a little longer to get stuff, but it's well worth the wait. I love your take on the challenges over there - great color combo and layout. Really sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous! Love the chevrons and the colors are so sweet. So glad you joined us at Inspired By Stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the chevrons and the super cute colors! Beautiful card!
    <3 Emily L.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your design. That "framed" piece with the chevrons is fabulous! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a super cute card! Love the colors and pretty flowers you used. Thank you for joining us at Inspired by Stamping. I hope you have a wonderful week. Hugs, Shan

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!