Monday, October 16, 2017

OCC Merry Making Day 3


Hi everybody! I'm slowly but surely coming back with more homework. Today's card is for Day 3, and I followed a video by Gina from Gina K Designs.

The idea for today's homework is to use stamps that aren't particularly made for the holidays. I used a few from a Gina K Design's Stamp TV Kit called The Simple Things, including the dot, the bud and the flower. All were heat embossed in gold, as well as the sentiment from Gina's Holly Jolly set. All were layered on black. I added a ribbon, also from Gina, for the final touch (with help from Snuggles).

Like I said, I created this while following Gina's video, so it's really a CASE (Copy and Share Everything) and not an original by me. Of course, I'd LOVE to take the credit but that's not fair.

Thank you for stopping by today. I appreciate your comments and visits very much, and I hope to see you again real soon ~ as soon as I get Day 4 done!


4 comments:

  1. Good 'ole Snuggles, you couldn't stamp without her. This is really, really pretty!! I love the stamps you chose, and the gold embossing really makes this design pop. Just beautiful, I'm pinning!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your layout, even if you CASE Gina's video and card. I love stamping with Gina.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely combination of elements!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful!! I really like the gold embossing. Great card Sharon

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!