Thursday, October 5, 2017

Bats & Webs



Hey everybody! How's your day coming along? It's nearly the weekend, YAY!

I'm still trying to get Halloween cards done. Only a couple left, except my neighbor has now ordered several of the card with the shoes that you saw in my previous post. Time is ticking...

I love the sentiment on this card! Over the past several years, I have made friends with quite a few crafting folks through the Internet. We share our cards and send them to each other when someone is down, sick or celebrating an occasion. Amazing friendships!

This card is especially appropriate for friends like that. I couldn't resist purchasing the stamp set called Bats by Gerda Steiner Designs once I saw the sentiment. The cat on the inside is from Gina K Designs' Boo stamping set. The rectangle die with the dots cut out is from Stephanie Barnard's The Stamps of Life. I created the background myself using other stamps from the Gerda Steiner stamps.

Thank you for stopping by today! I appreciate your comments and visits very much, and I hope to see you again real soon ~ another post is right around the corner!


3 comments:

  1. This is a cute card! Love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh.....THAT SPIDER!!!! He just makes me laugh, he's so stinkin' CUTE! Your design is perfect, I love all your elements. Really great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!!! That cute little bat looks like he's plotting something. lol Fantastic job on the background, I thought it pp.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!