Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Oh, Baby!


Hello! I am trying out some baby cards this week. My son's girlfriend has asked me to create some baby cards for a friend of hers who is pregnant. This is early in the pregnancy and they don't know if it's a boy or girl, so I went with yellow. It was fun to dig out my box of baby stickers, paper, etc.!

The front of the card is a digi image from Doodle Pantry. The die for the flip-it card is from Sizzix at Stephanie Barnard's Stamps of Life. The stickers, words, etc. are from my stash.

Hope you've enjoyed today's card! I enjoy your visits and comments very much, so please leave a word or two and come back soon!


2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is beyond adorable! I love making flip cards and forget to do them. Your colors are awesome here, and the sentiment is really cute too. Don't you just love when people ask you to make cards for them? It means they really like your work - plus it gives you a reason to make another creation!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Judy, this is beyond adorable!! I love that digi image. Baby cards are always so fun to make

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!