Saturday, April 12, 2014

3 Flowers

Hi there! Hope you are having a happy Saturday! Weather is beautiful here today, and I am about to go to a scrapbooking CROP for the first time in several years...woohoo! I can't wait.

The card I am posting is for the challenge at Gina K Designs that they are calling "Stamping Trifecta." You have to have three of something on your card. I stamped three of the same flower that's on the homemade background. I just love those leaves! The stamps are from the Stamp TV kit and the ribbon is also. I traced the flowers with my glitter pen, although you can't tell that from the picture. Oh, well!

Thank you for stopping by today. I appreciate your visits and comments very much and hope to see you again soon! Take it easy,


1 comment:

  1. Looking at this card is like getting a hug. I love it

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!