Thursday, April 17, 2014

Happy Easter!

Hello! Hope you are having a wonderful day! I thought it was about time I get an Easter card on here, especially since Easter is THIS Sunday! Yikes! At least I got the Easter cards out to my family on time. They should be a bit surprised about that! Mom's usually late on these things...

This card started with a piece of patterned paper from my stash--I have NO idea where it came from, it just showed up on the exact day I needed it. (Don't you love it when that happens?) I used some Distress Inks to sponge on the eggs, which are die cut from a set I received from Stephanie Barnard's Stamps of Life. The Happy Easter I stamped on vellum came another set from her. That's it!

I hope you have a wonderful Easter holiday. Don't eat too much candy, and be good to that Easter Bunny!

1 comment:

I'd love to read your comments!