Thursday, March 27, 2014

Spring Blessings

Hello! So happy for your visit today! I haven't posted in several days...I've been taking a little break since class ended. 

This card has been posted in a Gina K Designs challenge. We're supposed to include a knot on the card. I just got the Stamp TV Kit with this image and sentiment in it, and I just love all the other designs included as well.

To start my card, I created my own background paper by stamping flowers and leaves in the same colors as the cardstock I used for the next layer. I stamped the image and then cut out the circle, which wasn't too bad. Usually, I'm not very good at fussy cutting, but this one turned out ok. All that was left to do was adhere the layers and add some ribbon with a knot. Easy enough, right?

Thanks for your visits and comments! I am always inspired by reading what you have to say -- it definitely keeps me moving forward on this creative journey. Hope to see you again soon!


2 comments:

  1. Great card, Sharon! Glad you're okay...tee hee, I got an email this a.m. From a concerned blogging friend, as I had not posted in six days. Nice that we worry about each other!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon, this is screaming beautiful at me!!! Great job with the design, stamping and seriously, you win the award for cutting out that oval with scissors. It looks exactly like a die cut! You rock!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!