Friday, January 10, 2014

What's Poppin'?

What fun is this?! Here is a card created with some of Stamps of Life's latest monthly stamp set for January. It also came with dies that work with the images and oval with sentiments. After stamping with Stamps of Life ink, I layered it with Cranberry Tart paper (from Gina K Designs), then added two more layers of patterned paper from Crate Paper's 6 x 6 inch Pad. That Crate Paper was part of my gift from my son, Chris Richardson, which I found in my stocking. WooHoo! Was that exciting or what? He knows what I love!

Thank you for coming by. Your visits and your comments really make my day. Please come back again soon, and have a good weekend!

2 comments:

  1. This card really "pops". Sorry, I couldn't resist. This really is a super cute card. Oh, and I love your new banner

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, Sharon, how fun is this! I am putting this in my CASE folder to make for the twins! They would get a kick out of it!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!