Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Butterfly

Hello! I've created another Clean and Simple (CAS)...surprise! That seems to be my style. This time, however, I purposely made it CAS so I could submit it to the current challenge at Stamp TV.

I used Gina K Designs (GKD) Pure Luxury White and Ocean Mist cardstock. A GKD ribbon was attached across the bottom of the card, with a stamped butterfly, also from GKD, layered on top. The butterfly is water-colored with Derwent's Inktense Pencils available at Simon Says Stamp in blue, blue-green, and green. Those colors have such vibrant color! Finally, I added the sentiment from GKD stamp set Labelled With Love.

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate your visit and especially your comments, for that's how I continue to learn on this creative journey. Have a good day!

1 comment:

I'd love to read your comments!