Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Progress

Just wanted to check in to let you know surgery went well & healing is in progress. I have a walker, crutches & a "knee walker" that's like a scooter I can get around on.  That provides some fun during the day as I move from couch to laundry to kitchen with a bag hanging on the handles holding items I need.
If you ever need a knee walker, I highly recommend it.

I was blessed to have my sister here for a week. She worked hard every day, clearing space for me to get around, organizing craft supplies so I could continue my craft, & stocking up the refrigerator with more than I could possibly ever eat.

This week I began the His & Hers online card class, and I'm finding it to be a lot of fun. I've had a hard time creating cards for assignments, but soon I will post what has been created for homework.

Please return soon to see what I've learned from His & Hers. I don't think you'll be disappointed, and I believe you'll learned something new, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your comments!