Thursday, May 16, 2013

Pop!



This card was for a challenge at Gina K Design. We could use black, white, Kraft or neutrals for basic background but were to add one other color to make the design "pop." I chose one of my favorite colors, turquoise. The card is layered with black and white cardstock, has ribbon from Gina K Designs, and the images are also layered with Gina K Design's turquoise paper. The images are from Theresa Momber's Whimsical Wishes and the sentiment is from Gina K's Lean on Me stamp sets.  As always, please ignore the date stamp on this picture. (My mom's camera, & I don't know how to get it off!)

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh.....this is so pretty! One of my favorite color combinations! Beautifully done. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Sharon. Thanks for following my blog by email. I am your newest follower. Have a great day!

    kren@
    http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!