Saturday, May 4, 2013

His & Hers, Cards One & Two

Hello! I'm back! Thanks for hanging in there with me as I recuperate from surgery for a broken ankle. These cards are my first attempts at crafting while on crutches. The photos could be better, but they are the best I could do while balancing on one foot! Oh, and please do not pay attention to the date printed by the camera on the photos. I cannot seem to control what it does.

This week I have been participating in His & Hers Online Card Classes. Kristina Werner, Jennifer McGuire, and other professional crafters are teaching the classes, and their instruction provides extraordinary learning experiences. This is my second class from them. First time around was for Clean & Simple 2, and cards are posted at the beginning of this blog from that class.

Card One is a card for Her, with the sentiment Just Because. The colors I used are most often related to women, and the flower indicates same. I also have learned script fonts are most often used in cards for females.




Card Two is for a male. I used Kraft cardstock and inked leaves below a straight border across the card. This was a new technique for me. Kraft is often used for cards for men, and green is a good color for Kraft.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your comments!