Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Teachers

I was asked to create cards for a Fifth Grade teacher along with the Pre-School teachers. Like I said, it's been a while (long while!) since I was in an environment with young children. Creating these cards gave me the opportunity to remember and appreciate the hard work these professionals put into their days.

The crayons, arrows, hearts and flowers were created with stamps from Stephanie Barnard's Stamps of Life, but since I was limited on stamps for the older age group, I used other resources, such as items from Jolee's Boutique, Mrs. Grossman's image stickers and borders, and other stickers from my stash.




2 comments:

  1. Great job, Sharon! Each card is unique, and its obvious that you put your thought and heart into each creation! Kudos to untouched for a job well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so sweet! I love how you used the stickers and various elements together. The color combinations are great, too.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!