Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Clear & Sheer Day 4, Again!




Hello everybody! I'm back with another card I created for Day 4 of Clear & Sheer Online Card Class. I just HAD to try the same idea with a more simple design. This one took me about one-fourth the time of the last card I posted, and I like it a lot more.

This time I did NOT emboss since the card was pre-folded rather tightly. These clear cards came in a package from Close To My Heart several years ago. See how clear it is? This time I remembered to take off the plastic covering BEFORE I started the card--YAY! Makes a big difference from the card I used from the same package back on Day 3.

The stamp set I used is called Banner Blessings, and the die cut frame is from Chalk Talk Framelits, both from SU! The pretty blue ink called Blueberry is from Stamps of Life.

Like the other clear card, I adhered the same die cut frame on the other side of the front, as well as the front & back of the back panel of the card base. (That's kind of hard to explain, but you understand what I'm saying, right?)

Thank you for stopping by (again) this week. It's been a fun class, & I'm so happy you've followed me through the journey of this class. I appreciate your comments & visits very much, and I hope to see you again real soon ~


7 comments:

  1. Ultra modern? futuristic? I don't know, but it is really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Great job on your homework!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, how fun!!! You have done so well with this class, it's not an easy one!! Your card is fantastic, the recipient will be amazed as it is so different.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic! I am afraid of shear and clear cards....smudges, fingerprints, ink splatters....oh the horror! Yours have been so wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...talk about "out of the loop", this is my first time seeing cool cards like this. WOW...I need to go do some research! Thanks for the inspiration and good luck on the ankle....see you at the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll bet this looks so elegant in real life, Sharon! What a fabulous design! I have some of those clear cards from PTI, so thank you!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!