Friday, March 20, 2015

Stretch Your Dies Day 2

Hello! How's your day coming along? I have so much going on right now I hardly have time for homework while I'm taking Stretch Your Dies Online Card Classes. I'm getting there, but I'm way behind.

First, I want to thank my friend, Kevin, for this awesome banner at the top of the page. That guy worked on it endlessly until he finally got everything I wanted included in the frame. (I just LOVE the little bunny, and I feel the cross is very important to include.)

The kicker is he's recovering from a major car accident that happened last weekend and has to get around on crutches due to an injured knee. Besides that, we're painting new kitchen cabinet doors that are strewn all across the living room. What a mess!

So, today while the cabinets were drying, I finally got a card together for Day 2's homework in the Stretch Your Dies class. After watching several video lessons, I decided to follow Yana Smakula's instructions for my card. I simply cut out some images on white cardstock and layered it onto colored cardstock. We were to focus on flower dies, but I added butterflies to make it extra special.

I have several friends who could use a Get Well card right now, so I know exactly where I'll send this. You can never have too many cards for that occasion.

Thank you for stopping by today! I appreciate your comments and visits very much, and I hope to see you again real soon ~


4 comments:

  1. I love this idea, this is a wonderful thoughtful card. Hope you get all of your chores done! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Sharon. I love the idea of using dies that way. This is sure to make anyone feel better. Good luck with your cabinet doors

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful die choices for this technique! I'm slowly working my way backwards through the homework!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, you are rocking that class. I am taking it too, but haven't even gotten time to make any cards. Love that gorgeous blue color!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!